Friday, December 01, 2006

SoundTaxi

I finally downloaded and purchased SoundTaxi. But there is a small problem. SoundTaxi is licenced per host. Which means once you install soundtaxi. There is no way to install it on any other host. Now, I installed it on my Office PC, but actually want to use it on my home PC. There is no way I can do that now. How sad!!, But you can stil go ahead and download it from the link in the previous post. It is about 15$ to purchsae, not bad if you have plenty of songs with DRM on them and if you want to get those songs onto your iTunes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just bought the software and so far I love it ...it is doing exactly what it said it would do.
Thanx!

seated

Hey! You should check out Seated -- the app where you earn money back on every meal. Use my link below to sign up and you’ll get a $15 bonus...